One of the best things you can do to make an impression on your boyfriend is to offer him a sincere apology when you make a mistake. Sometimes you want to do more than just say I’m sorry for those times there are many special ways to say sorry to your boyfriend.
If you want to put a new spin on your relationship and give your boyfriend an apology, here are some new ideas:
1. Make him a card. don’t buy one, make it. Doing that will show him that you were sorry enough and feel bad enough to invest the time and effort into making your apology really something unique and special. That extra effort can go a long way to warming his heart and allowing him to forgive you.
2. It may be a cliche, you know the guy who has done something wrong comes home with a dozen roses, but buying a gift can make a nice apology. Again, if you pick out something that he will really appreciate, it shows you spent some time and thought. That lets him know that you’ve been feeling bad over what you said or did for a long time. That adds a huge level of sincerity to the gift.
And your wallet can relax, it doesn’t have to be an expensive gift, just give him something that will mean a lot to him. It could be something as simple as a new comic book or a t-shirt from his favorite team.
3. Prepare his favorite meal. Make a nice romantic evening of wine and good food. You can add soft lighting, candles, romantic music and a fine meal of his favorite food. The effort you put in will be a testament to how bad you are feeling over the situation and how sincerely sorry you really are.
4. A date night where you pull out all the stops and let him know how much you love him can also serve as a great apology. Whatever he likes, a nice dinner, some drinks by firelight, etc. Just something quiet and romantic. Pamper him and let him feel special. Most people would appreciate a nice quiet night with the one they love, again, what a great apology.
5. How about a nice massage? You can either give it to him yourself or spring for a spa day at some fancy local spa. Even though he may not admit it, most men love to be pampered too. This is a very nice way to let him know that you love him. You can even do it together which will add another element of romance, along with your apology.
When someone messes up the best thing they can do is to provide the person they wronged with a sincere apology. Let your boyfriend know that you are really sorry and that you love him and want things to work out. Finding special ways to say sorry to your boyfriend can only help make a bad situation much, much better.